Thursday, April 9, 2009

We started seeds!

Photobucket
We started the seeds for our container herb garden today and we are all pretty excited about it. I'm using pics I put on backyard farming so excuse the little address in the corner of some of these. We're going to try and grow these in pots since we're moving in mid-June which is right in the middle of the season.
Photobucket
I told Elijah that he could sell the extras, and there will be lots and lots of extras, at corner of the Walmart parking lot.
Photobucket
We thought we'd sell them for $2/plant which is half the price of the ones at Walmart. And those plants have been sitting in hot trucks getting dehydrated...anyone want to put in an early order? We chose four good Italian cooking herbs - Basil, Oregano, Sage, & Rosemary.
Photobucket
Peter seems the most excited of all...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

I want one of each

brooklyn said...

your pictures are amazing.

Emily said...

We will take one of each. And where are you moving??

megan said...

Jamie and Emily- thanks for your orders - my boys will be ecstatic!

Brooke - ahh, shucks, thanks.

Emily - not sure yet but we're really hoping for this place in PG - know of anywhere for rent or lease?