Sunday, April 12, 2009

It really came.

Photobucket
Sometimes it seems like Spring will never come. But it really came and in some ways I can't believe it. After a cold winter there is nothing more inspiring or enlivening than Spring. What a gift.
p.s. These are the trees out front.
p.p.s. Only ten days till boy #4 is here!

7 comments:

k.m. said...

when i saw this on reader i thought you had your cherub! but yay for spring! hope momma is feeling good :)

Kevin Pratt said...

You should hang this on the wall to remind yourself each Winter of what will soon come. Nothing makes me think of the goodness of Heavenly Father more than this incredibly beautiful earth!

Chris and Jamie said...

Don't count on spring just yet,it is supposed to snow on wed and thurs. I hate the up and down of april in utah.

RightHahn said...

Yeah...I feel somewhat tricked - as Kristi mentioned. But I guess I'm happy that you're being entertained by springtime...

whatever...

megan said...

I really had no idea anyone would think that - when I do have this baby I'll probably call it a HE not an IT. Maybe you thought the end of my pregnancy was the IT - but anyhow, sorry! I really am excited about the spring though!

m. said...

enjoy it till wednesday! i actually had to turn on the a/c in my car today! don't forget i m pregnant :)...

Anna Beal said...

Love the picture! I'm glad Spring has arrived for you! We are still just getting sneak peaks here in the Boise area and its driving me nuts! Can you believe it may snow toinght and tomorrow???