I hate to say I told you so but "I told you so"! Check out my blog and see what we woke up to! The good news is Sat is supposed to be 65 and beautiful and then 75 on Monday. Now that's what I am talking about.
don't worry meg. it was already in the forecast when you made the last post. i just keep reminding myself that it's just two days, then it's supposed to warm up. & then we'll be too hot:). in the mean time, take your boys sledding today in the fresh snow while it's not THAT cold!
I have to say that I kind of enjoy not knowing what you guys are going through:)
But I do think you should make more of an effort to "love snow at all costs"...considering where you live. Seeing that It would be in your best interest and all...
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
6 comments:
I hate to say I told you so but "I told you so"! Check out my blog and see what we woke up to! The good news is Sat is supposed to be 65 and beautiful and then 75 on Monday. Now that's what I am talking about.
don't worry meg. it was already in the forecast when you made the last post. i just keep reminding myself that it's just two days, then it's supposed to warm up. & then we'll be too hot:). in the mean time, take your boys sledding today in the fresh snow while it's not THAT cold!
I have to say that I kind of enjoy not knowing what you guys are going through:)
But I do think you should make more of an effort to "love snow at all costs"...considering where you live. Seeing that It would be in your best interest and all...
That is an awesome picture. Nice work!
Amen to that last comment. I just keep wondering when you are going to take a trip to Boise so I can get you to take some pics of my family! :)
seconds to Dave. That is a very cool picture.
Post a Comment