Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're live!


Well, Moondoggie Photography is now up and going. It isn't completely done - we still have some work to do but it's a start! Go check it out!

moondoggie photography website

6 comments:

Kathy said...

holy smokes - that is AWESOME. congrats you two! wanna come up here and take some pics of my kids? seriously.

Anna Beal said...

Beautiful website!!! Too bad you aren't close to Boise, I'd definately pay you for family pictures.

Patria said...

WOO HOO! Congrats on being official with a fabulous website! It's darling and you guys are going to blow Utah away!

RightHahn said...

It's beautiful!! Failure is an impossibility with you two behind the wheel:) And I know you'll have tons of fun every step of the way...

I still love the shots you did for me - and hope that we get to do it again sometime:)

Lindsay

k.m. said...

Yay! I know that you won't have a problem with success with your many talents! Congratulations!

AmyJo said...

Congrats! The site looks great!