Sunday, August 10, 2008

Do you ever get in one of those moods where you seem to WANT to be angry? Where your brain has an exceptional ability to observe nasty things about other people and how to eloquently share them? I do and I've been in one for the past 24 hours or so. Poor Mike. (As I write that last statement my brain says, "Poor Mike!? Give me a break..." and so on and so forth.)

And no, it's not hormones - it just honest to goodness my own plain evilness.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've felt that way for, oh, the past year. And plenty before that. It's kind of my default attitude, I guess.

Patria said...

but how do you know it's not hormones? (: i'm amazed at the fluctuations we women have to work with in our own bodies. i remember a few years ago you emailed out a little PMS video- a really funny one- black screen flashing warning messages to various family members... remember that one?

anyways, we all have our less than stellar moments. i started in on one the other day and luckily mark was home so i hopped on my bike to ride to the local nail shop for a pedicure. worked wonders.

Stephanie said...

just sing a hymn, megan.

JUST KIDDING. i know exactly what you're talking about.