Monday, August 25, 2008

Did you know...

...that Walmart now carries Martha Stewart stuff and it is amazing? I happened to be passing through tonight - and saw these:
She has all of these different craft kits there with everything you need - no glue or scissors required. They range in price from $4.97 to $9.97 or something. I can't wait to show the boys - they are going to love them.

She also has some great wedding/party stuff too. I'm loving these paper lanterns- she also has some really pretty eyelet ones I want to hang in my bedroom.


Go check it out the next time you're selling your soul to Walmart. Which is pretty often for me...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

i don't like martha stewart - don't hate me. well - i just don't like her as a person, i can't stand listening to her talk. BUT - i do love some of her ideas and such - and those craft-bags look SO cute and fun! my girls will love those! good find.

m. said...

don't buy the animal bags! they fall apart in about 2 seconds. just make them yourself, they are nothing special. or use your own glue instead of just the sticky tape.

p.s.- sorry for the spoiler:)