Friday, August 1, 2008

T'he day I lost my camera...

I don't have any images of Elijah because he was way down the creek...



3 comments:

BTO said...

I am so glad you got your CAMERA back! Doesn't that just make you want to jump for joy!

Love your child. such a hottie

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, This is Mike's cousin Jennie (on the Jensen side). Just love your pics and your blog. Please come up to Washington and take our family picture!!!

RightHahn said...

Congrats on getting your camera back! I know Randy would have a heart attack if he lost his! In fact...I'm leaving for Texas on Tuesday and he said to me, "I wonder what camera you should take"? Which translates to: "there's nnnnnoooooo way you're taking my good camera b/c you'll either loose it or scratch it - and you don't even know how to use it in the first place" :)

I love the idea of you conglomerating with Marisa - brilliant!! You guys will make a great team.