I have to leave my hens.I am soooooooo sad about it but there really isn't any way to keep them. Even if we were able to figure out a way to get them to Utah - we are renting a townhome there so it's not an option. I am giving them away for free including all of their supplies so if anyone has been wanting to get into this chicken thing - this is a rare opportunity. I'd really like these ladies to go to someone I know so - c'mon ya'll - you know you want them!
p.s. They're gone already! They went to a cute family so I'm not too sad anymore.


2 comments:
Did you even end up naming your hen? I didn't check your other site yet...
I'm sorry you have to part with chickens. Hopefully you can get a new brew pretty quickly!
Olive Oyl!!! So cute...
Sorry again that you had to say good-bye:(
Post a Comment