1. Drive up North Fork Canyon(my favorite place on earth.)
2. Hike anywhere!
3. Swim at Payson Lakes.
4. Go over to Megh & Brett's and get Brett to cook dinner for us!
5. Get Cindy to have another class that I can go to to learn the art of paper cutting.
6. Visit the old stomping grounds(BYU) and relive the glory days.
7. Take the boys to Temple Square and see the Joseph Smith movie.
8. Hang with my brother Matt and his family.
9. Get Marisa to take my family portrait since she's a freaking awesome photographer!
10. See all of my Utah peeps.


9 comments:
When are you coming here? I'm going to be in South Dakota for Memorial Day.
We are moving there in late June!
Megan,
I thought you were moving to Boise. We are here in Utah and I hope I am included in your Peeps!
Kricket
Kricket - of course you are! We are coming to Springville!
is it me, or is utah getting better with age? it seems to be so cool lately! cindy's and andi's blogs have given me a utah itch. now yours is turning it into a rash.
Payson is the best place to go camping. Meg, will you take some photos of my family before you leave us forever?
come on over! have you been swimming in payson lakes before? i want to do that too...
Meg... I am so sad I won't see you till we move back there. I have heard many many many stories about you from Marisa, Cam, Weston, and others. Can't wait to finally meet you and your handsome boys!
Meg, I can't wait for you to get out here. I would love to take your pictures, but I still have hard feelings regarding Michael's comment in the post about the Landcruiser, so it is going to have to be pictures of you and the kids ONLY, until Michael can come up with a way to make it up to me.
Post a Comment