Thursday, May 8, 2008

Indulge me...

Ok, so this is getting a bit excessive but I couldn't help myself and thought since he is a week old today I could go ahead and post this. I just can't get enough of my pumpkin eater. I could kiss him all day long - and I do. It takes all of my will power not to bring his cuddly self into bed with me - but Elijah's horrible sleep habits for his first year are my motivation there.

Click on it to see it larger - I realize only grandparents might feel that need...

13 comments:

Katie said...

That is so darling!! I love all the different expressions :-)

Tyan said...

I love him! And I've been meaning to finish your lamb pillows but I think I caught the plague or something.

Kevin Pratt said...

Keep posting pics...I always check to see if there are any new ones. He is so darling and it would be soooo hard not to cuddle with him at night. I'll take him for the night!

Stephanie said...

oh goll- who doesn't love to see pictures of new babies!? he's so cute and makes me want another one right now. um.........

RightHahn said...

Definitely keep posting pics of him!! He's way too cute for words - and I love that he's smiling (or has the appearance of smiling) in one of the shots. That's one in a million:)

m. said...

please. indulge u s. we are waiting for more pics! your just being paranoid...
i can't believe how cute he is.

Patria said...

nope, not excessive. every mum wishes she had such a cool spread for the one week mark. he's so very cute.

Kathy said...

ditto all the comment - love the pictures. he is SO adorable.

Unknown said...

Great pictures Meg, he is adorable.

m. said...

i just have to comment again. i cannot believe how cute he is. i love looking at those pictures...

sarah said...

i know i'm one week late in my congratulations, but what an adorable baby! i'm so glad that everything went smoothly. what a great mother's day gift for you!
he's beautiful.

Carolyn Benik said...

ADORABLE! What a tiny little sweetie! You forget how little and amazing they are!

Dan and Dee said...

What a cute, cute pumpkin. Makes me want to nuzzle him in my neck and plant kisses all over his head.
I get to see Clint's baby in a couple of weeks and can hardly wait!!!
Didn't realize you were moving. Good luck. More info on it?