Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am blessed to have friends such as these...

Well, my friend Sarah made me the most perfect baby bag EVER. When we talked about it before I gave her the worst guidelines on fabric - "I want it kind of organic and old fashioned but then I really like bright and fun too..." and somehow she made it PERFECT! I am so excited. You can order one of these for yourself or for a friend too, from Sarah. Click here for more info on the bag and her etsy store...
Here's an image of the pattern she used so you can see how big this bag is...I LOVE big bags.

Sarah - I owe you BIG time...

3 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

Love the bag. If I had a baby, I would absolutely buy one. It would still be cute for church though...that's like packing for a week long vacation.

Tyan said...

Beee-yutiful! That comment about Iron Man was pretty hilarious. I'm not sure how soon you feel comfortable with someone babysitting a zero year old, but if you and Mike feel like catching it in the theater we would love to watch the clan!

Kathy said...

oooooh - that is WAY cute!