Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Three

Since babies look so different every day I'm posting some more of little Peter...and of course I'll post some more in the days to come because I can't get enough of him.

15 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

he is so cute! he looks way different that the other 2! do you think he resembles either of the boys?

megan said...

If you look at the baby pictures he actually looks A LOT like the other ones - like a good mix of the two - but he seems to have a little smaller features...I think he looks more like e than a.

it'll be easier to tell in the weeks to come...

Emily said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. Were your other boys dark when they were born? I am so happy for you!

Patria said...

Peter! Adorable! Love the name and love this little baby who is simply beautiful...keep posting these awesome pictures! I hope you're feeling well and everyone is transitioning wonderfully.

Kevin Pratt said...

I am in love with him. I can't wait to see him and hold him and snuggle with him.

Dan and Dee said...

Your baby is so darling!
Your baby and Clinton's baby are a day apart! Both boys! Cool!

m. said...

oh my gosh meg. he is gorgeous. you forget how swollen newborns are when they first come out & how immediately different they look! beautiful boy...

Katie said...

He is so cute!!! My baby is only 8 months, but seeing your pictures still makes me newborn-baby-hungry :-D

Patrick & Amber said...

He is so cute!!

AmyJo said...

He is so stinkin cute! Congrats!

Kathy said...

BAH! SOOOOOOOOOO cute! he is really adorable. post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!

k.m. said...

He's darling. I hope that you are recovering well and that you are able to get enough rest! Three boys sounds exhausting but rewarding at the same time. Congratulations again!

RightHahn said...

Adorable!! What a beautiful addition to your already gorgeous family;)

And definitely - like Kristi mentioned - rest as much as you can. I can't imagine tackling 3 boys...but I also can't think of a better person than you to conquer the challenge! You're amazing;)

Love you...

brooklyn said...

congratulations! he's PERFECT! yeah!

(oh, and i love that last picture of you and mike!)

Anna Beal said...

So cute! Congratulations on your new addition.