Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too cute

I saw this on youtube - who knows how I found it - but I actually really liked it and just wanted to share...

6 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

That was so stinkin' cute...a little sad because it's not innocent enough to be a 3 year-old's conversation, but it's much more appropriate than some of the stuff my 3 year-old has picked up from various movies.

Kathy said...

that is ADORABLE!!!! i loved the "don't talk back to darth vader, cause he'll getcha!" so hilarious. i loved that.

megan said...

I also like the line, "The shiny guy always worries..."

RightHahn said...

Ditto...and could her hair get any cuter and curlier? She's a total Welch's grape juice kid:)

Patria said...

I was just perusing the website for Jonathan Canlas... I was looking at his website slideshow for families and saw your brother Spencer's picture in there! Fun! then I saw that he also has a daughter named Ruby. He has a pretty sweet deal going huh!?

Kricket said...

So funny
Kricket