Thursday, February 21, 2008

How are you feeling?

It's a question we all get but when we're pregnant and someone asks us it is swimming with emotions that are constantly changing. Today, I wanted to exhibit how I'm feeling by redrawing the pregnant body at 28 weeks according to my own experience:

6 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

Thanks for setting the record straight. Normal is this or worse and anyone with the body on the left cannot be proud of themselves, only feel extremely lucky because the rest of us, through no fault of our own, get BIG....can you see that it's a sore spot with me? The anger and resentment still linger long after the weight is gone and the baby grows up.

Stephanie said...

for REAL.

Unknown said...

That is awesome, it is so true, I especially like how you took care to add the little roll of back-fat.

megan said...

I had to add that little roll because it's there and it's not going anywhere! If the image had been bigger I also would have shown you my huge thighs, heavy knees, calves tight with fluid, arms soft and round, and growing chin. But that might be too depressing. LUCKILY, every baby is worth it and more more more!

Patria said...

ok, it took me a minute to notice the differences, but that's funny stuff.

Kathy said...

megan - that is way awesome. it's so true. the "normal" images of a pregnant woman that is usually shown is a pregnant celebrity body. anyway - i loved this. well done :)