Well, I am struggling here to find a name. See, the real problem is that I chose a name too soon and now it's lost it's excitement and I am starting to look around again. The only problem with that is that Andrew is already calling the baby by that name so changing it might be hard. The exact same thing happened last time with Andrew. We called him Andrew all through the last few months but when he was born we tried to change his name. It just didn't feel right - it was like he was Andrew and we were trying to make him something else. On the application for his birth certificate his name is scratched out THREE times before settling back on the original. So..........I'm leaving this poll open until the end of my pregnancy. Though there is always the chance I'll find another name and not use ANY of those. Anyhow, that way you can also see the countdown to my c-section. So, let me know what you think and vote - choosing your top two or three if you can't settle on one.p.s. the name we tried to change Andrew's to was Calvin.


6 comments:
i voted for thomas - i love that name. picking a name can be so hard, i know!
Mark really likes Liam, I do too, but I also really like Peter.
I like the name Thomas, I like it so much, that I named my body pillow Thomas. Michael likes to beat Thomas up every once in a while just so he knows who is boss around the bedroom. Ok, that makes us sound really crazy, huh?
honestly, i think i like peter. plus calvin is so cute. have you thought about that one again?
Meg,
I pick Peter too but for a different reason. Didn't we have a candidate for seventh roommate once. I believe that Peter was all of our first choice!
Kricket
i actually really like Liam.
Post a Comment