My cousin Patria tagged me a while back and I am just now getting to it. Partly because of the move and partly because I knew the contents of my bag are so boring. But then I thought, hey even if it's boring it must say something about me, right? They are as follows:
- First off - my bag - I do not love this bag nor any that I own but it works...
- My wallet(which I do love)
- A water bottle
- My huge set of keys
- My phone
Usually there are loads of papers or envelopes (with random things written on them like grocery lists and telephone numbers) and receipts but last week i dumped out my bag looking for something and mike graciously put my stuff back in and threw away all the papers.
As for who to tag - I'd actually like to tag everyone reading this because I'd like to see EVERYONE's bag contents - so go for it! Then tell us if you did it so we can go see!


2 comments:
cute, and seriously you could never be boring meg. i knew you would have a cute fabric type bag and i love it.
hmm - i don't really have a bag - i'm pretty lame. if i'm leaving the house i usually grab my wallet and that's it. fine - i'm a man. other than that - it's taking the diaper bag out. . .
Post a Comment