I have no internet until next week
sometime because of the move.
If you didn't know it we moved to another house.
It's driving me CRAZY!
that also means
no email either!
Give me a call if you'd like...
I'm dying of boredom!
sometime because of the move.
If you didn't know it we moved to another house.
It's driving me CRAZY!
that also means
no email either!
Give me a call if you'd like...
I'm dying of boredom!


3 comments:
I DIDN'T know that you moved - but also can't call you b/c I don't know your #. But Randy just told me over my shoulder that this message won't remedy anything since you probably won't be able to check this...
I'll be thinking about you - if that helps;)
Lindsay
oooh - i also don't have your number. . . . but i hope you get internet soon! i assume you moved in the same city, just new house? answer me now. . . . or whenever you can :)
I will answer for her, they moved to another house, same city. The reason? Cheaper rent, I think close to $300 cheaper and a better floor plan.
Post a Comment