in the end, this post is mostly my way to introduce weston's girl to everyone...
introducing nicole hill.... the image is bad because it's just the one from that chat but it'll do. for now.

and here's a computer image of me from tonight - i'm 29 weeks now.


13 comments:
You big fat lier! You are NOT big & fat! You look great-unless you used your photoshopping skills on the pic ;).
Weston works fast! She's really cute...
I am too big and fat! I am NOT lying! I was only willing to post a picture of my belly because from the side I don't look AS fat. And this picture makes me look smaller so I thought - hey, I should totally post that! It would be sad if you could see me because you'd say, "Oh, I guess you are fat..."
I agree with m. you are a beautiful pregnant woman- totally not seeing anything remotely scary here!
Nice play on words, Meg..way to give a subtle hint to Weston.."engaged..." Don't tell me you didn't do that one on purpose. J/K
please megan - you look amazing. i know it's always harder to see it on yourself - but you look GREAT.
wahoo for weston :)
Chels - HA! I totally didn't do that on purpose - but maybe subconsciously I did...
Super cute!!! Belly and couple:) And you should definitely be feeling good about yourself...there's a mom at Garron's school who is about as far along as you...and I didn't realize she was pregnant until she told me she had a doctors appt. I was like 'what for' and she said 'my 6 month check up' - I almost asked what the check up was for, but luckily my brain caught up before my mouth opened. And just to clarify - I couldn't tell she was pregnant NOT b/c she's isn't showing...but b/c she's kind of ALWAYS showing - if you know what I mean...hmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmm:)
Definitely pass on my congrats to Weston and Nicole. They look really cute together...
I am excited beyond words to get my hands on that new baby boy so just take care of him, okay? Don't worry about how you look...do what Dad told me to do...warn people you're backing up by beeping....!
I am definitely excited to hold that new baby boy in my arms so take care of him okay? Don't worry about your looks, just stay healthy. Do what Dad told me to do "warn people you're backing up by beeping..."
Nicole looks darling. I am just ticked that Weston looks happier than he did when I rubbed his head!
Megan, you're a babe. Be a proud carrier! You look totally good. After hearing you grumble over the phone several times about being fat, you've really surprised me. Now think of my mother saying to me, "Alyson, there is no way you are only 22 weeks! Are you carrying twins?" Now I'm 26 weeks and even BIGGER!
1)you look great, if that is in fact you, since you are headless in the photo. :-)
2)it's your 3rd time - realize by now that this is your time to ENJOY gaining weight! Women everywhere envy the pregnant woman's freedom to gain weight for those few short months...:-)
Post a Comment