Monday, January 19, 2009

Andrew, the problem solver...

When I was trying to get Andrew to get his socks on today instead of playing he threatened me with this:
A: If you don't play with me I won't let you be my mom anymore."

M: Who will be your mom then?

A: Umm...I'll just get Daddy to marry another lady and she'll be my mommy.

M: Won't you miss me?

A: Ya, then I'll just bring you back.

M: What about Daddy's new wife?

A: I'll just break him out of that - I'll tell her he already has a wife.

M: But she'll be sad and she'll cry...

A: I'll just give her a baby then.

M: Who'll be the Daddy of that baby?

A: I'll just tell Jesus to that she needs a wife...

M: You mean husband?

A: Ya, but sometimes you can call it a wife.

It seems a lot of lives will be ruined if I don't play with him so I guess I better do it!


p.s. This is Andrew's hair most of the time since he spends half his day in a head stand - gathering tons of static electricity...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this exchange. He's an innovative kid!