Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anyone got a talent for my kid?

So next week we are spending Thanksgiving with Mike's family and they are having a full blown talent show complete with a stage and a backdrop! Elijah is going to play some violin but I have no idea what to have Andrew(age 3) do - let alone Mike and I! Any ideas for what I could teach him before Wednesday of next week?

7 comments:

Katie said...

Do you have any of the Signing Time episodes? We have them along with the CDs, so my kids and I learned to sign one of the songs for a talent show.

Erika said...

Jokes. A silly magic show. Sing his favorite song from one of his favorite TV shows.

Unknown said...

sing popcorn popping, do a somersault,jump rope, skip, look adorable (not hard), puppet show...

Michael Knorpp said...

What about letting him be a super hero of some sort with a recorded musical track in the background that lists his amazing powers, one of them being his influence over the ladies!

megan said...

Yes, Michael revealed that last night we came up with a talent for Andrew and recorded a song that we made up. We figured he's best at pretending to be a superhero so...I'll post a video of the song/outfit when it's all over. We think it's pretty fly...

Kathy said...

well - when natalie was 3 they had a primary party talent show. she had just learned how to write her name - so she did that. ok - not an overly exciting thing - but she was proud of it and it was cute. :)

Kevin Pratt said...

Meg, just for your info...we're having one here, too! Only ours is not a competition, but a "display." Knowing our family, it will end up being competitive though. I need to come up with something fun for Fisher. I like the superhero thing.