
So, Peter is the first official case of RSV at the local hospital. It's been one heck of a week! I'll tell you more about it later. The story isn't over yet but don't worry - Peter's going to be just fine. Hopefully he can come home tomorrow. Mike's spending the night there right now. But really don't worry!


12 comments:
Wow, that must have been scary! I hope everything turns out well for you guys :-D
poor little guy! he looks like zoey in this pic. a manly version though. ;)
oh my gosh! do you guys need anything? i am so sorry!
They just told me that he can go home today!
he still looks so cute, poor little guy.
i'm glad he's doing ok - that can be scary. :(
That picture is so stinkin' cute! I am glad he is O.K.
Awww, little sweetie! I'm glad he's okay!!
Well...you really always have been the trend-setter of the group:)
I hope Peter gets better quickly! Are they having him take anything now that he's home?
Oh, I'm so sorry. Molly had RSV at 6 months old. It was awful. We didn't quite have to go to the hospital, but it was a horrible 4 weeks while she choked and gagged. Thankfully none of our other kids have had it.
I'm so sorry Megan. Em was at Primary Childrens a couple of weeks ago and it was miserable. I hope he's doing better soon!
Megan, you poor thing, Peter too, I hope you are able to take care of yourself!! Be healthy!
Post a Comment