For the holiday we decided to hike up to first falls on the Timpanogas trail. It was much harder than our Texan legs remembered. Strangely though - we met some people from The Woodlands on the way down - small world, eh?Here are some images:

Andrew & Elijah - Elijah is a little dirty. Don't you love that mist? It felt so good after the hard hike up.

I didn't think I was getting anything special when I took this but when I saw it tonight I loved it.
I've always wanted to take one of these...guess it hearkens back to all of the hours spent sitting in dentist offices...
Self Portrait

This is stinging nettle - which I discovered a split second after I took this image when my arm erupted in hot pain. Nice, Megan.

Elijah took this on the way down. I didn't know until tonight that poor Peter had spit up on himself.

And this is tonight - I just love that boy.


7 comments:
Incredible photos! I love seeing you, your adorable family and reading about your adventures.
loved the pics, and catching up on you and your family now that I am back in Russia.
I loved being with the kids and grand kids in the states.
Show me your place, I saw the boxes...L Dee
What great pictures. You are very talented. What a great hike to take having just moved back... so pretty. Hope you guys are all settled in and getting adjusted!
wow - nice pictures! i love the first one of the boys - it looks like it was taken in the 70's!
nice to back near mountains and such, eh?
amazing pictures. we have to get together if i can ever get rid of our company!
I looove numbers 2,3 & 5. Perfection! How do you get them to look like film that way? Perfect lighting, color and softness. You guys look wonderful!
wow! those are some of the best photos i've ever seen!
man, i miss that hike so much. the hikes are the best thing about utah, i think.
Post a Comment