I just read about
this on another blog and it really is the best. You are suppossed to take an old photo of yourself and try and recreate it as accurately as possible. Isn't this like the greatest thing EVER?
I want everyone to do this! I can't wait to recreate some when Spencer gets up here! I only skimmed through but this one is my favorite so far:

And this one is just great for history's sake:
3 comments:
i'm am crying, i'm laughing so hard. that is so hilarious! so hilarious. wow. good find, megan.
I saw that website a couple weeks ago - it's totally awesome!! I love it! I didn't think of ME doing this. I am going to have to seriously think about it. There are some great poses my sister and I could recreate.
I love it! That would be so fun.
Post a Comment