Gosh, I felt so hot. I was 13 or 14 and was sure if my mom would only let me got to Glamor Shots at the mall - the pictures would prove my astounding beauty and I would immediately become a famous model/movie star. Needless to say that did not happen. Though I think I know why . Look closely and you'll see my mom did not take me to THE glamor shots...she took me to the ripped off version at Olan Mills. Ah-Hah! I would have been way hotter at Glamor Shots...if only my mom hadn't been so cheap.

This is my sexy face - I guess something like, "blue steel". It's totally working for me.

My mom said to the lady as she dropped me off, "Just don't make her look like some sort of hooker!" I love my mom. Though I wish the girl would have heeded her request.
5 comments:
Hot stuff! That is the 80s at it's best. Happy Birthday!!
I remember wanting to get pics like that done at that age. The hair is awesome!!!!
PA-HA! those are great!
Love it! You are so funny...You seriously do look hot though- I cringe to think of my 13/14 year old self...I never would've pulled this off. I had major zits and super short unstylish greasy hair. Oh I cringe.
loved the photo memory! Tiana has one of this type...poor Candace b/c it wasn't around long enough for her to "experience" this.
Post a Comment