Friday, June 13, 2008

One more

It's so hard to get a picture of your baby that really looks like him. Today I got one that is just what he looks like to me so I had to share it...

7 comments:

Kathy said...

megan - he is SO adorable!

Patria said...

Peter is a beautiful little boy! I just love typing his name too.

k.m. said...

he's really cute! it looks like he's having a little convo with you. I love the little grunting/ breathing thing that new babies do. it's been said but I'll say it again-adorable!

RightHahn said...

His hair looks very red in this photo! Do you think you have a red head on your hands? How cute would THAT be?:)

megan said...

Lins - it does look red in this photo but most of that is just the picture. though i am noticing that as his hair lightens it looks more strawberry than brown...so...who knows. i'd love a red head.

RightHahn said...

I really do think that would be the cutest thing ever! Then all you would need is a little brunette to round up the bunch;) Which I know is exactly what you're worried about right now...ha

Carolyn Benik said...

What a little angel! I think he looks just like his mommy!