Honestly, there are many moments lately when this image of poor Nick Nolte comes into my head because it is exactly how I'm feeling. Down to the amazing attire. Maybe Nick wasn't driving under the influence - maybe he was just driving home from the grocery store in a minivan with three screaming boys in it? You would think that your older children would show you some mercy when you are holding a screaming infant in your arms, but they don't. So, often, I scream back. At the older ones - not the baby.I went for a walk last night for "exercise" and every time I saw a bench I thought, "Maybe I could just sit for a while. I wonder how long I'd have to be gone before they'd coming looking for me?" Yesterday was a particularly special day.
Some days are better than others. And those others are quite interesting. But we're getting the hang of things around here. Not really, actually. How could we be when we're moving in two weeks?!!! Oh well, I'm glad we're moving so I can't complain. Well, I just did, but I shouldn't. BUT it's all ok when I get to kiss chubby baby cheeks and see first time smiles.


5 comments:
for some reason i knew you would have a new post up:). i hope your framing that picture...
oh my goodness. he is amazingly cute!
i so feel for you with all you have got going on. good luck!!!
You are so funny, I hope I didn't make you feel pressured to blog!
It's a miracle that boy doesn't have bite marks on his cheeks, they are so kissable!
it gets better with 3. . . . i can't even imagine trying to throw moving into the mix with a newborn. hope the move goes well and that you are getting enough rest.
Motherhood is the ultimate state of 'opposition in all things', isn't it? Crazy heaven:)
Post a Comment