Friday, June 13, 2008

Jealous?


This is our tenth time moving in our eight years of marriage...you'd think we'd have it down to a science by now...

6 comments:

m. said...

wow.

Kathy said...

eeeeeehhhhhhh - yikes. i am not looking forward to our own little move in 2 weeks. . . . guess i should start packing - heh.

Katie said...

I'm definitely jealous ;-) Let's see, how many times have we moved (in 7.5 years of marriage)? I guess it is 6 so far. And I have made Duane do 90% of the packing/moving because it's either been his idea to move when I didn't really want to (so the trade-off was that he did the moving), or because I was working and he was SAHD'ing so it naturally fell to him to pack. And since he's so manly and tough, I would usually corral the childrens while he moved the boxes/furniture. Up until recently we literally didn't have any furniture besides a mattress/box springs, crib, kitchen table, and couch. So moving wasn't that difficult.

Katie said...

Any particular reason for going through Colorado? We always go west to El Paso then up through NM and the Four Corners region and come in to the valley through Spanish Fork Canyon.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed you have that much done already. You still have like 1 day left right?

megan said...

Mar - Nope - we are out. The truck came Saturday so that we could get more help from friends to load it. So we are now just waiting until Tuesday when we head down to Houston. Mike's Dad is flying in to help drive the truck and the van. I am going to stay at my sister's until Friday when I get to fly out. I am glad to miss the drive but I am still a little nervous about how the flight is going to go...