Friday, November 30, 2007

New feature...

Well - I am adding one of those map things that shows you where your visitors are coming from - and it should either be totally interesting or terrifying and will force me to make my blog private. I saw on a friend's blog that people in southern africa were visiting her blog - that's neat i guess but it would kind of creep me out at the same time....

9 comments:

Kathy said...

i'm confused (heh) so does it show where i am when i post?

megan said...

when you comment - ya - i think it does... i guess your computer has some way of showing that. but it only updates every once in a while...

m. said...

i have a new feature request: updated pics of your belly! i want to see you!

megan said...

I am not in the mood to have photos taken of me - I just look WAY fat. I am getting a new jogging stroller next week - I need to stem the tide of fat here! Hopefully that will slow things down a bit.

Patria said...

Megan! your comments are always so funny. we got our surf ski for a couple hundred dollars. a new one is well over 1,000! so i agree, its an investment in the marriage. i'm glad you're feeling better re: pregnancy. i'm hoping you see and review august rush sometime soon- it was good!

Patria said...

oh wait, i forgot to answer about the babysitting- we live in such a small town that all the young women in our ward live in walking distance. we often call them same day and can get someone to run over. we've taken to paying well so that they're excited to come over...the babysitting investment is another good move for the marriage! (:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about the creepiness of world wide fans. J. Floyd

Anonymous said...

Please don't privatize. I am from Taiwan, and I love to reading your storys about a normal american family.

Muggle Mom said...

i love my map thingy! i've had hits from all over! most are just image searches from pictures that i've used in my blog.

get a sitemeter too. that way you can see how people find your blog. it's at sitemeter.com.