Saturday, November 3, 2007

College Station Ink

Every night before we go to bed we go in and make sure our kids covers are still on and what not. Last night we went in and saw that the noise we heard the boys making after we put them in bed included Elijah giving himself some tattoos with a permanent marker. So today I asked him to pose for me to show them off...
I don't know what most of them mean - I guess he doesn't know what most tattoos mean - thankfully. That makes it seem like he sees a lot of tattoos. I don't think he does...hmmm....These are my particular favorite designs - the gun and the skull. What a sweet, peace-loving child... but I do love Elijah's skulls.

3 comments:

Spencer and Kari said...

I was here...

Spencer and Kari said...

and I love the skull too.

brooklyn said...

wow--he's hard core. he should be on LA ink.