Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recent goings on...

Things are still going at a pretty fast clip right now but I'm starting to get the smallest grasp of it. Here are a few images taken lately:

Photobucket
I found this chair at an antiques/junk store that I was taking pictures at for $45 - a pretty good deal if you ask me! I was taking Bridals and the chair was perfect for it!
Photobucket
It's pretty cute with dirty, slobbery, teething Peter on it too!
Photobucket
The littlest one is doing REALLY well - so cute but not so chubby. He's our skinniest baby - our bean pole:
Photobucket
Here's another:
Photobucket
We love our new neighborhood because there are kids EVERYWHERE. Here's Elijah with his newest b.f.f. watching a movie:
Photobucket
And Andrew can never resist a good flickL
Photobucket

Well, folks, that's all for now!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute!! Is Andrew a shirt chewer? Our 7 year old is one of those. He bites holes through his shirts. The only solution we've found so far is button up shirts.

Kathy said...

wow - your baby sure does look like your dad!!!
natalie chews on her shirts too. glad she's not alone in that :)

m. said...

that is so so cool how different your boys look. peter is still my favorite. i can say that cause i m not his mom, right? there's just something about that smile. holy cow asher looks old. glad to see some recent pics. gotta get together one of these days!

Kevin Pratt said...

Cute...every picture is super cute! The boys are in a zone! Although maybe Elijah is pretending to be in a zone while inching his way toward his b.f.f:) He's slick.

Kevin Pratt said...

B.T.W. I am in love with that chair.

Anna Beal said...

Speaking of "pictures", you are getting alot of great compliments here and people wanting to know more. Nice huh.

Unknown said...

Oh god its too cute I love this thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing