You may have already seen this - it's being passed around but it is truly one of THE greatest things ever...maybe even better than my senior portraits...
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
9 comments:
there are not enough words...
by the title, i thought you might be pregnant again! ;)
That's not funny, Megh! My stomach dropped a little at the thought...
My volume was off when I first started watching and I thought it was a video of you! ;) Hilarious! She is one talented lady! I bet she won!
Oh man. Pain. That is hilarious.
absolutely painful!
I have shown this to a dozen of my co-workers now. Corporate America is less efficient today thanks to this video.
Everyone I show has laughed their heads off.
Oh baby! This video is making *another* round through my office. It's on the projector right now in our conference room disrupting a planning meeting.
Nice!
Oh god its too cute I love this thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Post a Comment