
It had been quiet a little too long today when I finally went upstairs and found Peter styling his hair with a big tub of vaseline. It was awesome and though I did my best to clean it out it's totally not going to be out for days to come. He's still walking around making me laugh every time I see him. I also couldn't get enough of his goofy face in the first image...



5 comments:
That is way to funny. Are you really going to do the Summit Tri? I would like to do it but I don't want to do it alone.
that is why stylin' little boy. corbin played with vaseline when he was little. though it ended up all over the wall and floor instead of hair. so in that respect i think your lucky lol
That is so cute, I love seeing pictures of him!
This is SO funny!! I love his goofy face. Today I just realized how much I miss Andrew calling me Tyam...
Oh god its too cute I love this thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Post a Comment