Don't you just love those first smiles? He's 6 weeks old today! And I'm still alive - actually I'm doing 10 times better than I thought I'd be...except for the clothes of course.
But Peter, on the other hand... This is pretty much how he looks whenever I'm breastfeeding and won't let him pet(hit) the baby or when I'm taking photos of the baby and won't let him have the camera. Poor baby, it's gotta be rough.
darling babies! you have such perfect pictures of all of them. nothin like those baby smiles...
(i forgot to answer your comment question- yes, we still get sunburned if it's a whole day in the sun because we never seem to remember to reapply sunscreen, but i have a good suncreen recommendation: SuperGoop- it's "green sunscreen" high quality and comes in a huge container with a big pump. Look for it online or at special kids stores that sell organic stuff).
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
4 comments:
i know that peter look pretty well too...savanna is always wearing it.
darling babies! you have such perfect pictures of all of them. nothin like those baby smiles...
(i forgot to answer your comment question- yes, we still get sunburned if it's a whole day in the sun because we never seem to remember to reapply sunscreen, but i have a good suncreen recommendation: SuperGoop- it's "green sunscreen" high quality and comes in a huge container with a big pump. Look for it online or at special kids stores that sell organic stuff).
He is so small and cute!
ahhh poooor baby. It's tough to be de-throwned!
Post a Comment