Asher's cry is soooooo cute:) It's like he's totally telling you a story with that cry! And he makes Peter seem sooooooo big - aaahhhhh, they're both just babies! Crazy, huh?
remember how you have two babies? wow. but seriously both SO cute! and my life is much like yours. noah and savanna might as well be newborns for how much work they still require.
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
8 comments:
Asher's cry is soooooo cute:) It's like he's totally telling you a story with that cry! And he makes Peter seem sooooooo big - aaahhhhh, they're both just babies! Crazy, huh?
Crazy days. Got to love it. I want to meet that cute little Asher.
remember how you have two babies? wow. but seriously both SO cute! and my life is much like yours. noah and savanna might as well be newborns for how much work they still require.
He's going to have to grow up tough, it looks like.
That has to be one of the best videos, ever. I say that because I can imagine my kids doing the exact same thing! So cute :-)
awww! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the little baby lip Asher sticks out when he's crying - too cute. peter looks impressed with himself, also very cute.
cutie pies- all of them! is there some love-hate processing coming out for sweet little peter? (: props to you Meg- you're totally doing it!!
Peter looks like middle child syndrome is into full effect!
Poor left out child, ha ha.
Baby Asher will have a tough time with Peter for awhile.
Post a Comment