
And then other days it's not really fun and actually quite horrifying. Especially with Peter:

And no, this isn't fudge that Peter is squishing in his cute little fist - and for the record I don't think he ate any so we're good. Just when I thought we were making some headway - I guess I was getting cocky and let my guard down. He's actually been pretty great - this is a rare accident.


7 comments:
ah! that 1st picture of peter and scout is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. that would make anyone with a baby want a dog. but then that second pictures ruins it for me. :)
hay mom thats groas.
Megan! I had no idea you did photography! Your work is amazing! That's one talent, I wish I had!
Amber Gallman-from the ward
ps-you made me dog hungry yesterday!
I somehow found your photography blog/site. I dream of having the talent of being a photographer, & always look at all of those photography sites, & seen that you & your friend did it, so I googled your name, & seen you had a blog. I'm weird. I know.
megan, megan, megan. because you don't have a full plate? z ate rabbit poop one time when when we went hiking (she was about 18mos). So gross. Then one time AJ was potty training and pooped on the carpet. I went to go clean her up and when I returned our labrador had cleaned up her mess. Now that is gross!
Sarah - that IS gross!!! Today is a day when I am asking myself about the wisdom in my decision...I've just got to stay positive and let future girl tell me how much we love this dog in the years to come - and that he's perfectly house trained!!!
Post a Comment