Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our new little Scout

Photobucket
We got him yesterday and we are all falling in love. Though I had no idea how much a puppy is like a baby - Mike had to get up and take him out twice in the night. But it's ok because it means he's catching on to the whole house training thing. And he's opening up and playing with us today. What a little cutie.

5 comments:

Carlie said...

Oh my goodnes, he is THE cutest! I'm sure you're having fun with him. I look forward to playing with all y'all in April. Mom

Kevin Pratt said...

REminds me of Duke. I maul puppies, so it's good that I'm not there. As for older dogs, I pretty much completely ignore and neglect them.:) I wish I could snuggle with him.

RightHahn said...

He's marvelous:) I love dogs! They're better company than most people I know...ha ha ha

Good luck in raising him - he looks like he will be a perfect addition to your family...

Kathy said...

eeeek - i'm so jealous!!!!! he's adorable - i can't wait til we can get a puppy :)

Holladay Photo said...

what a puppy face! the kids will love the whole experience! we learned the hard way that we aren't dog people, but we look forward to getting a chicken coop or bunnies, possibly a cat (:
hey- i just did a post that you'd like about the kids gardening in their preschool class (:
patria