
This afternoon was really really windy - we got a lot of days like that around here - so we decided to put mother nature to work for us. We got an old sheet, the broom stick, a stick from outside, and some rope; and put it all together and look what we got!

There is nothing more invigorating than the feeling of the wind rushing through your hair - it just feels magical.

Elijah's always up for adventure. I love that about him.

My little sailors. Andrew started crying about something and I said, "You can't cry about things like that anymore - you're a sailor now!" And it worked. He stopped crying and started steering better.


3 comments:
Megan, that looks like so much fun! You do such creative, adventurous stuff with your kids.
I love it! I might just steal your idea.
We have a guy from France who does board kite skiing. He gets airborne and has so much fun. Be ready for more, you have opened a door!
I loved how you reasoned with Andrew-no sailor tears...
I used the "swallow your tears" and it worked-for whatever reason--it was amazing.
Post a Comment