
Yes, I know, I'm crazy but oh well. Here is our newest little addition - a male pure-bred cocker spaniel. We'll be getting him on March 1st - once he's weaned from his mom. And we need a name. Right now we like
Scout because I want this dog to be the boys companion as they go on adventures. I want something fun and cute but also slightly boyish. We also liked Max but I just found out that is the number one name for dogs in the U.S. Mike suggested
Scooter but the boys don't think it's as cool as Scout. So what are your ideas?

Here are his parents:
7 comments:
no suggestions, i like scout. & yes, you are crazy.
Jake!
Toby?
Scout is a great name! Cocker's are hunting and tracking dogs - you could go with something along those lines as well. Thatcher, Bracken, Tracer, Tracker...
He's soooooooo cute! A darker Duke:)
oh my gosh - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! i like scout.
WOW! baby, one on the way and still willing to take on a puppy! You are such a great mom. Your boys will love you for it!
Oh, and my vote was for Scout, so I'm glad that's the final choice. Good luck with the new pup!
I was going to say Maurice but whatever.
Post a Comment