Monday, February 23, 2009

Andrewisms

Photobucket
Yesterday Andrew asked, "Mom, do you know what nipple-tent means?"

I said, "What?" And Mike and I immediately thought, "Oh great, what did the neighbor boy teach him this time..."

And he repeated, "Do you know what nipple-tent means?"

Me, "Nipple-tent?"

"Yes!"

"Umm..."

"It means all-powerful."

At which I burst into laughter realizing what word he was meaning to say...So we taught him it was important to emphasis the "O-M" in omnipitent. Gotta love my little Andrew.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I won't tell you what a nipple tent really is. Better to remain innocent.

Kricket said...

That is so funny!
I forgot to send the craddle with you. Do you really want to borrow it? We should get together again soon.
Kricket

Erika said...

OMG that is too funny! Now I will bust up laughing everytime I hear the word Omnipotent.

Kathy said...

AAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! that is so cute.

k.m. said...

your last posts have made me cry i laughed so hard. i loved the dancing and the surprise melee attack at the end. have to know what you thought about the ben stiller impersonation at the oscars.

megan said...

Kricket - I would love to still borrow it - and yes, we need to hang again!

Kristi - I am glad you asked about the ben stiller thing. I hope that means you are just as obsessed with the whole joaquin thing as I am. I think it was awesome though i do think ben should watch his back! do you think the whole thing is a hoax? because i'm betting it's not but I'd love to be wrong.

k.m. said...

i totally DON'T think it's a hoax. maybe i secretly don't want it to be for excitement's sake. i've heard that casey afleck, who is married to one of joaquin's sisters, is making a documentary and has been following joaquin around filming him. sounds a little suspicious. i can't figure it out. either way hoax or not it's completely bizarre.... and entertaining.