The other morning Elijah wanted an apple and therefore so did Andrew - and then Elijah headed to the couch to eat his upside down - which Andrew followed - but by the time Mike grabbed the camera Andrew's endurance had sputtered out. But I thought it was such a nice photo anyhow that I just had to post it. Good job non-photographer husband!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
My boys of summer
The other morning Elijah wanted an apple and therefore so did Andrew - and then Elijah headed to the couch to eat his upside down - which Andrew followed - but by the time Mike grabbed the camera Andrew's endurance had sputtered out. But I thought it was such a nice photo anyhow that I just had to post it. Good job non-photographer husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i think it turned out better that way anyways. andrew's face just looks too cute..
Kellye just bought the same fabric that's on your couch to do some pillows in her dorm room!
Post a Comment