Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My birthday party

Here are some images from my birthday party last Friday including the invite. It ended up being a pretty good time. We played "guitar hero" which if you haven't played that you are missing out. You get to play guitar to all of your favorite rockin songs - much like DDR but with a guitar. We borrowed it from the Davis' in our ward. I was surprised by all of the rockin costumes...

I went for the Stevie Nix rock-chic look. My brothers and their wives both looked awesome - especially Spencer in his woman pants. I love the image of Kari down below talking to Emily Hall - she looks like she's got serious issues! I also loved Caryn Rasmussen's top - her mother in law actually wore that so long ago... The Dean's both looked awesome too - Jeff came guitar in hand ready to rock which was sweet. Emily & Weston Hall looked the most like real kids from the 80's. Mike looked 80's but in a now-tro kind of way...plus can you see his new hairdo? He looks pretty hot if you ask me - though I was really hesitant since he has such beautiful hair. It will grow back though.



























But in the end the best outfit of the night went to AnnaLisa - she was Madonna'd to the max.

6 comments:

m. said...

it looks like it turned out great! i can't believe all the great outfits...

m. said...

i almost forgot.. mike's hair looks great gone. going for the coldplay look eh...

b. said...

no way! check out br. dean! I'm glad he got into it. Spencer's boots also rock. So who won the rock a thon?

megan said...

Well - it was really close and if we hadn't had two rounds it would have been Spencer but after the second round it was me - the birthday girl. A few of my closest friends know of my great desire to rock it hard on the guitar....or the drums. So for now my oh so sweet air guitar and the game "guitar hero" will have to do.

megan said...

Your right aout the coldplay look meghie - i didn't realize it but I guess my secret crush on Chris Martin came through subconciously as I convinced him to do it and as I kept on shaving while he panicked. Is that how you spell panic in past tense?

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Wish I could have been there...glad you had a fun birthday...