Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seven Year Itch...













We have been taking a photo every year on our anniversary and since today is our seventh we figured we'd post all of them so far! We look better in some than others but that's life - except Mike doesn't look as old as this year's photo makes him look. We looked great on our wedding day and it seems to be all downhill from there - I was afraid it'd be that way!

4 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

happy anniversary! love the pics!

Matthew said...

Congratulations, I love that tradition and I think you both look great! Matt and I will have been married ten years this August, so it official, we really are an old married couple now.

m. said...

i really wish we had done that! you look so cute in that dress! i looked like a total frump. happy anniversary!

m. said...

love the grey.