
Today is my wonderful Dad's 65th birthday. I know some people don't like to say how old they are turning but I think it makes it more meaningful to know the age and since it's my blog I get to! Anyhow, the best tribute I can give my dad is that I had an amazing childhood. I mean one of those dreamy childhoods that everyone yearns for. You know the kind - like the kids in The Sandlot - that was my experience as a child. And so much of that is due to my wonderful parents. My dad is a hardworking, spiffy-dressing, goodlooking, gospel-loving, son of a gun and we all love and appreciate him more than words can express. I love you, Dad!
Happy Birthday!
Here's last years post if you want to read even more about this great guy...


3 comments:
Ditto to all of this! Dad looks handsome in this pic. I love you, Dad!
You do have a spectacular dad!
You played baseball Megan? No, well put; I love you Dad!
Post a Comment