Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick babies are sad but oh so sweet.

Photobucket

Sick babies are content just to rest their warm cheeks against their mom's breast and nothing is better than that. Get better soon, Asher!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

It IS sad, and I wouldn't ever wish for my kids to get sick in case something bad happened, but the cuddles you get when they are sick are so precious :-)

Anna Beal said...

I needed a good cry. Thanks ;) Although I have never experienced the loss of a child, I know I would be feeling the SAME way. Just remember, all the wrongs in this life will be "made right" in the end. Maybe you should adopt a little girl who needs a good mommy and daddy??

Kathy said...

poor baby :( i love having cuddly babies when they are sick - but it is sad too.

ps - i love that cardigan you are wearing. it is a cardigan, no?

megan said...

Anna - I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind...

Thanks Kathy - it's from good ole' Target.