This is Elijah's first ever pig nose attempt. What joy comes to any parent when you see your children accomplish things...
Our seats were just to the left and you can see our chips ground into the floor if you look closely.
Somehow Mike managed to get on the other side of the aisle -avoiding the over lovification from the boys that I was given throughout the first flight.
Boy I've got HUGE circles under my eyes - I've gotta get some sleep! And here you can also see my new haircut which I got the night before by a friend who accidentally cut of about four more inches than I hoped. Oh well...
Andrew had to get in the game with his signature "funny face".

And this photo seemed to be a freeze frame of the experience. We tried not to get too worked up so that the children would not sense our fear and we could keep it all at a "hey, isn't this fun guys" kind of level. So, we were forced to pay no heed to the large men seated in front of us who didn't like that the boys loved to open and close their tray tables as quickly and frequently as possible and the glares from the entire plane as Andrew ran down the aisle and tried to hide in the bathroom.Monday, July 2, 2007
We fly the friendly skies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow. How do any of us survive traveling with children? It looks like you made it through "famously!" Have a good trip!
Wow, I bet you can't wait for the trip home, huh? I'm flying to Houston with 3 kids by myself next week. I guess I will need to be prepared with some activities.
~mar
Post a Comment