Wednesday, July 25, 2007

7 comments:

Tyan said...

AWESOME! So are y'all coming up this weekend to look for houses!?

Tyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyan said...

I can't remember if I've given you the link to my blog - here it is if you ever want to check it out!

http://ciaobella-tyan.blogspot.com

(I put the wrong link in the post before so I had to delete it!)

Stephanie said...

wow. that was fast. congrats!

Muggle Mom said...

holy cow! not even a week! that is great! i will miss you though. :(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's a huge accomplishment - and relief, I'm sure:)

megan said...

We are going up this Saturday to College Station to check out some places. I can't wait to get up there and yet of course I am going to miss this place. But it's an easier transition since it's so close to here.