Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Typical cookie conversation



A: Mom, remember those cookies that we made to take out to people? Did you take all of them out?"

M: No, there are some on top of the fridge.

A: Oh, couldn't I just have one? Please?

M: Well, ok, I guess.

A: Two, couldn't I just have two cookies?

Smart move kiddo. Don't they learn the most amazing bargaining tactics?  And you could insert crackers, gum, cheese, or any other treat into the cookie slot...

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh yeah, my kids are exactly the same.

Michael even applies this to nursing. I tell him he needs to be all done and he says "two minutes Mom". Then I say OK and a few minutes later I tell him he's done and he says "two minutes!". Hee hee :-) It is so cute that I usually can't help but give in.

Kathy said...

ha ha ha - very cute.

Anna Beal said...

My kids don't even ask. They just climb and eat :)

Patria said...

you win hands down for best, most creative, and dang cutest Christmas card! We loved it! Thanks so much for sending one.
xoxo, Patria