Here's our still very little but always really happy Asher
And here's Peter coming around to give some hugs and kisses. He's been getting better and better at being sweet with the baby - only slapping him once every couple days now... And here's a couple of the cute brothers together:
Johanna - wow, thanks! I had no idea anyone but a few friends and family were looking at my blog anymore! I don't give it the time it deserves any more...the babies take it all!
Megan, i fully understand you, and I admire you for what you are doing, you are not only having four kids, two of them are babies! I only have two kids and no baby, and THAT'S sometimes more than I can handle!
(And by onest I obviously ment honest! English is not my first language...)
Megan, I love your posts. And your pictures are always full of light! I keep thinking about our chat. I haven't come up with anything else, but would love to talk more. You could come to the October book club at my parents' cabin... you want to?
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
9 comments:
They are ridiculously cute together!
Hi! I recently found your blog and I think it's really nice. It's fun, reflective, onest and the pics are wonderful! Thanks!
/Johanna
Johanna - wow, thanks! I had no idea anyone but a few friends and family were looking at my blog anymore! I don't give it the time it deserves any more...the babies take it all!
awwww! those are really cute. makes me want a brother for linus. . . . . almost.
Megan, i fully understand you, and I admire you for what you are doing, you are not only having four kids, two of them are babies! I only have two kids and no baby, and THAT'S sometimes more than I can handle!
(And by onest I obviously ment honest! English is not my first language...)
/Johanna
Super cute shots, Meg. Love the boys AND the chair!
Megan, I love your posts. And your pictures are always full of light! I keep thinking about our chat. I haven't come up with anything else, but would love to talk more. You could come to the October book club at my parents' cabin... you want to?
Nora,
I'd LOVE to go to the cabin...but can we wait until that time gets closer to see how the baby is doing? Would I just bring him along?
Ooops! That last comment was from me but I didn't realize my brother was still signed in on our computer...
Post a Comment