Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flippin sweet...

So we got this new video camera that takes video and plugs right into the back of the computer - it's wasn't expensive - only 100 bucks. It's called the Flip video camera. It doesn't take amazing quality but good enough for me! Here are a few of our videos from the last week:

Asher at two weeks:


Here's Peter's first word:


You can also see a video of Elijah and I for backyard farming transplanting our seedlings - click here.

5 comments:

RightHahn said...

Fun!! I love that Peter's first word is Elijah:) Between you and Andrew...I'm sure he here's it alllll day!

sarah savage said...

oh adorable!! both videos are so cute, but especially peter's "li-ja." i bet elijah loves that.

Stephanie said...

A) so cute that peter's first word was Elijah.

B) IT WAS ME WHO TOLD YOU TO WATCH STARDUST!!!! seriously one of my favorite movies of all time. i would name our next son Tristan if Nick would let me.

m. said...

cute!

Kevin Pratt said...

So cute! You need to put more on. I wanted it to be longer! Loved the future girl post....very clever and so true.