Last night when I was avoiding doing everything I REALLY needed to get done I found that we have the capability to video conference. So I called up Marisa and it was totally fun. We shared songs that we liked, made stupid faces and all around acted pretty sophomoric. Big word, eh? But I was wanting to see how many of you can do this too!? It makes talking long distance free - let alone how much more fun it is. I had to sign up for a free AIM account but that was it - you should do it if you can and let me know so I can add you to my buddy list!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Meet the Jetsons
Last night when I was avoiding doing everything I REALLY needed to get done I found that we have the capability to video conference. So I called up Marisa and it was totally fun. We shared songs that we liked, made stupid faces and all around acted pretty sophomoric. Big word, eh? But I was wanting to see how many of you can do this too!? It makes talking long distance free - let alone how much more fun it is. I had to sign up for a free AIM account but that was it - you should do it if you can and let me know so I can add you to my buddy list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was so much fun! I'm begging my parents to figure out how to use their webcam.
i'm on all the IM's. mugglemom78
i want to play! i want to play! i miss both those girls in the picture!
Post a Comment